What is Forage?
Forage is a free, open access, virtual platform designed for students looking to obtain practical work experience through company endorsed programs. It gives students free access to virtual experience programs with world-leading companies like JPMorgan Chase, Accenture, BCG, and Deloitte. Each program takes 5-6 hours to complete and is self-paced.
Forage is a great platform for those looking to acquire experience.
By completing a Forage Virtual Internship you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the diverse and exciting career pathways available to you.
- Build the skills and confidence that will set you up for success as you move from the classroom to the professional world.
The main differences between these programs and a traditional internship are:
- Virtual internships are open to all students (no applications!).
- Less pressure than an in-person internship.
- Virtual Experience Internships are truly digital, and you can complete them in your own time, from anywhere in the world.
What do the projects involve?
Through your participation in a virtual experience program, you'll undertake hypothetical tasks that very closely mirror the work you'd do as an intern or graduate employee at an organization. It's a unique opportunity for you to try out a career at your own pace and in your own time, from the comfort of home.
Think about calling clients, emailing partners, and creating PowerPoint decks for your team. It's focused on giving you a true taste of life at work.
What are the benefits?
- Sample what real-life work can be like.
- Boost your resume.
- Gain critical work-ready skills.
- Experience what work is like at innovative and influential companies.
- All programs are free of charge for U.S. students.
- Complete in the comfort of your own home at your own pace.
- You could potentially be recognized by recruiters at top companies on the InsideSherpa platform.
How can you take part?
Getting started is really simple. It takes about 30 seconds to complete the registration process, and from there you can enroll in any of the virtual experience programs on offer. If you have further questions, please visit the Forage website prior to registering..
Student Employment Specialist
843-349-2111 | firstname.lastname@example.org