Global Business Leaders
The Global Business Leaders Program recognizes CCU students who developed the academic background, leadership skills and global perspective needed to succeed in today’s global business environment.
Learning knows no boundaries.
Sophomore or juniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher who are working toward a major or a minor in business may apply for the program. Eligible students should complete the application at coastal.edu/business/global and submit it to the dean’s office along with a two-to-four-page essay discussing how they intend to prepare themselves to succeed in a global society.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Complete a leadership development program such as the Wall Fellows, Brown Scholars, Leadership Challenge, CoBE Institute or another approved program.
- Participate in a study abroad experience or complete an international business minor.
- Hold a leadership position in a student organization or a workplace.
- Gain relevant work experience through an internship or a job.
In the last semester before graduation, students will receive a certificate and be recognized in a ceremony. Global business leaders will also receive priority consideration for some internships and study abroad scholarships.
For more information, contact Yoav Wachsman at email@example.com.