Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics
ARGUS Enterprise Training Workshop
The Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics and CCU's Real Estate Club is bringing a training workshop to you on Saturday, April 6, 2019! Attendees will receive hands-on training with ARGUS Enterprise, the leading valuation software in the real estate industry that aims to maximize asset values and investment returns. ARGUS Enterprise is the global standard for property valuation and most comprehensive asset and portfolio management solution in the world. The software is trusted by leading investment firms to value property, secure capital, manage assets, and generate wealth.
The workshop will be taught by Bob Rajewski, a senior professional instructor in real estate at Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and a respected real estate professional with extensive experience in asset management and project financing.
If you are a student seeking PDA credit, the ability to add a new real estate and asset valuation skill to your resume, and/or the opportunity to gain an internship opportunity, or a professional seeking relevant experience with a highly valued real estate valuation software and/or the ability to network with other local professionals and students, then this is the event for you!
Saturday, April 6 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Wall 110
Coastal Carolina University
The workshop is in two parts:
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Practical Approaches to ARGUS
- 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Preparing for ARGUS Certification
This workshop is aimed at those interesting in sitting for the ARGUS Certification exam, though the second part of the workshop is optional. Instructor Bob Rajewski will review previous ARGUS certification exams, go over exam prep, and discuss the 1-2 additional online classes attendees must take before sitting for the exam. Additional required courses will also be administered by the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics.
Why attend this workshop?
Argus is the leading commercial real estate valuation tool for asset managers and financial analysts working with commercial real estate. Employers in the industry are constantly searching for analysts who are trained in both Excel and Argus modeling.
Training is suited for professionals and students interested in flipping houses, renting out property, or pursuing a career in real estate. Topics covered include:
- Cash flow forecasts
- Tenant rollover
- Debt and Equity placements
- Valuations of property
- Interpreting reports to make investment decisions
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating forecasting models using Argus A&E. Product types entered the software include the following: retail, office, and apartments.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how the A&E software performs key functions that occur “behind” the scenes to include tenant rollover, debt and equity placements. Accomplished by way of entering cases first then entering the same case into A&E.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting the reports function of Argus A&E and how to use the results to make investment decision.
For more information, please contact Hattie Jordan, program assistant of the Grant Center, at email@example.com
Follow the Grant Center on Social Media!