ARGUS A&E Training Workshop
How do you know a real estate purchase is right for your investment?
The Real Estate Club is bringing a training workshop to you on Saturday, April 28, 2018! Attendees will receive hands-on training with Argus, the leading commercial real estate valuation software in the industry. Attendees will learn how to produce reports such as cash-flow forecasts, tenant rollover forecasts, and debt and equity placements. Finally, attendees will learn how to intepret these reports to make investment decisions.
Prominent local employers will be at this event in search of student workers or interns.
If you are a student seeking PDA credit, the ability to add a new real estate and asset valuation skill to your resume, and/or the opportunity to gain an internship opportunity, then this is the event for you!
If you are a professional seeking relevant experience with a highly valued real estate valuation software and/or the ability to network with other local professionals and students, then this is the event for you!
Saturday, April 28, 10 am - 3 pm
Coastal Carolina University campus
Wall Building #223
FREE for students (includes lunch)
$15 for non-students (includes lunch)
Registration deadline of April 23rd
This event will be taught by Bob Rajewski, a respected real estate professional with extensive experience in asset management and project financing. Click here to read his extended biography.
Why attend this workshop?
Argus is the leading commercial real estate valuation tool for asset managers and financial analysts working with commercial real estate. Employers in the industry are constantly searching for analysts who are trained in both Excel and Argus modeling.
Training is suited for professionals and students interested in flipping houses, renting out property, or pursuing a career in real estate. Topics covered include:
- Cash flow forecasts
- Tenant rollover
- Debt and Equity placements
- Valuations of property
- Interpreting reports to make investment decisions
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating forecasting models using Argus A&E. Product types entered the software include the following: retail, office, and apartments.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how the A&E software performs key functions that occur “behind” the scenes to include tenant rollover, debt and equity placements. Accomplished by way of entering cases first then entering the same case into A&E.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting the reports function of Argus A&E and how to use the results to make investment decision
To download the full-length flyer for the event, click here (pdf)
For more information, please contact Hattie Jordan, Program Assistant of the Grant Center, at email@example.com
Follow the Grant Center on Social Media!