ARGUS A&E Training Workshop
How do you know a real estate purchase is right for your investment?
The Real Estate Club is hosting an ARGUS A&E software training workshop on Saturday, April 28, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will take place on the Coastal Carolina University campus in WALL 223. Lunch will be provided. Registration for the event ends on April 14.
This event will be taught by Bob Rajewski, a respected real estate professional with extensive experience in asset management and project financing. Click here to read his extended biography.
Why attend this workshop?
Argus is the leading commercial real estate valuation tool for asset managers and financial analysts working with commercial real estate. Employers in the industry are constantly searching for analysts who are trained in both Excel and Argus modeling.
Training is suited for professionals and students interested in flipping houses, renting out property, or pursuing a career in real estate. Topics covered include:
- Cash flow forecasts
- Tenant rollover
- Debt and Equity placements
- Valuations of property
- Interpreting reports to make investment decisions
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating forecasting models using Argus A&E. Product types entered the software include the following: retail, office, and apartments.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how the A&E software performs key functions that occur “behind” the scenes to include tenant rollover, debt and equity placements. Accomplished by way of entering cases first then entering the same case into A&E.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting the reports function of Argus A&E and how to use the results to make investment decision
To download the full-length flyer for the event, click here (pdf)
For more information, please contact Hattie Jordan, Program Assistant of the Grant Center, at email@example.com
Follow the Grant Center on Social Media!