Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics
ARGUS Enterprise Training Workshop
Registration for the workshop is now closed.
The Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics and CCU's Real Estate Club is bringing a training workshop to you on Saturday, October 20, 2018! Attendees will receive hands-on training with ARGUS Enterprise, the leading valuation software in the real estate industry that aims to maximize asset values and investment returns. ARGUS Enterprise is the global standard for property valuation and most comprehensive asset and portfolio management solution in the world. The software is trusted by leading investment firms to value property, secure capital, manage assets, and generate wealth.
The workshop will be taught by Bob Rajewski, a senior professional instructor in real estate at Johns Hopkins Carey Business School and a respected real estate professional with extensive experience in asset management and project financing.
Prominent local employers will be at this event in search of student workers or interns.
If you are a student seeking PDA credit, the ability to add a new real estate and asset valuation skill to your resume, and/or the opportunity to gain an internship opportunity, or a professional seeking relevant experience with a highly valued real estate valuation software and/or the ability to network with other local professionals and students, then this is the event for you!
Saturday, October 20 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Wall 111
Coastal Carolina University
$15 for students OR an eligible make-up day*
$25 for non-students
Why attend this workshop?
Argus is the leading commercial real estate valuation tool for asset managers and financial analysts working with commercial real estate. Employers in the industry are constantly searching for analysts who are trained in both Excel and Argus modeling.
Training is suited for professionals and students interested in flipping houses, renting out property, or pursuing a career in real estate. Topics covered include:
- Cash flow forecasts
- Tenant rollover
- Debt and Equity placements
- Valuations of property
- Interpreting reports to make investment decisions
- Demonstrate proficiency in creating forecasting models using Argus A&E. Product types entered the software include the following: retail, office, and apartments.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of how the A&E software performs key functions that occur “behind” the scenes to include tenant rollover, debt and equity placements. Accomplished by way of entering cases first then entering the same case into A&E.
- Demonstrate proficiency in interpreting the reports function of Argus A&E and how to use the results to make investment decision.
For more information, please contact Hattie Jordan, program assistant of the Grant Center, at email@example.com
Follow the Grant Center on Social Media!