Real Estate Programs Scholarship
GRANT CENTER LINKS
- 2018 Programs Scholarship Application
- Scholarship Recipients
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate Minor
- CCU Real Estate Club
- Contact Us
The Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics Programs Scholarship was established for students who choose to minor in commercial and investment real estate. Scholarships are awarded in the amount of up to $5,000 per student, but not to exceed the full cost of tuition. These funds will be available for this program for fall 2019 through the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics.
Click the highlighted link to download the 2018 Programs Scholarship Application
I. Additional funds may be available through other sources. Minority students are encouraged to apply.
II. Criteria for the Financial Award
To qualify for the award, the recipient must:
(1) be a CCU student in good academic standing with at least a 3.5 high school GPA for incoming freshmen or a 2.75 College GPA for applicants with at least 12 successfully completed college credit hours;
(2) be enrolled in the Commercial and Investment Real Estate Minor through the college of business in the upcoming year;
(3) demonstrate participation in leadership or extracurricular activities within the last two years, such as volunteer service programs/initiatives or athletic programs;
(4) submit a word processed essay (no longer than 500 words) in which he or she does each of the following:
a) articulates how participation in the Minor relates to his or her academic and prospective career growth;
b) describes the personal traits and characteristics that will make him or her an outstanding representative of himself or herself, Coastal Carolina University, and the United States on this prestigious scholarship.
Awarding of the scholarship will be based on the recommendations of a committee composed of the director of the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics and the dean of the Wall College of Business, based on responses provided in the essay and academic standing. Financial need is considered, but is not essential to the awarding of this scholarship. Final award granting will be made by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, based on the criteria above and the recommendations of the associate director of the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economics and the dean of the Wall College of Business. This scholarship is not automatically renewable, but can be awarded to the same student more than once.
III. Directions for Completion: Please provide this completed form as a cover sheet attached to your essay noted in Section II (4) above to the Grant Center for Real Estate and Economic Development, Wall College of Business, Suite 301-J, no later than April 30, 2019.
For more information, contact Hattie Jordan at email@example.com