Experiential Learning- Category 2
This category encourages you to gain professional skills through outside experiences. These are all in-person PDAs.
- Internships (up to 3 PDA credits if entered in Handshake)
- Mentoring Experiences (1-2 PDA credits)*
- Study Abroad Courses (2 PDA credits)
- PDA Workshops
- Volunteering/Community Service Hours (varies)*
- VITA Program
- CPA Exam Prep Course (3 PDA credits per course; 6 credits maximum)
*Requires the submission of a PDA Credit Request Form.
Online Resume Module (Part One)
Use our online Resume Module to walk you through the resume-building process. Earn an Experiential Learning PDA Credit after submitting your resume through the resume submission form at https://www.coastal.edu/forms/pdaforms/resumereview.php.
PDA Credit Request Form