Professional Profile- Category 4
This category will help you get your professional profile ready for employers to review. LinkedIn, resume, cover letter, branding, etc.
- PDA workshops on Resume Writing, LinkedIn, Cover Letter Writing, Personal Branding, etc.
- Speaker events designated in this category
- One-on-one resume review session with the WCOB Career Services or CCU’s Career Services office.
Check the PDA calendar for approved events.
Professional Profile PDAs
LinkedIn Profile Enhancements that Open Doors: https://vimeo.com/386372569
5 Ways to Differentiate Your LinkedIn Profile: https://vimeo.com/374742280
LinkedIn Recommendations: Why You Need Them: https://vimeo.com/355086115
How to Invite New Contacts to Connect on LinkedIn: https://vimeo.com/355101309
How to Find and Engage Your School Alumni on LinkedIn: https://vimeo.com/355085718
- How to Fill Your Experience Gaps- Career Change
- Professional Presentations- Career Skills
- Information Meetings Part 1, 2, or 3 (Complete all for 3 PDA credits)- Career Skills
- Productivity Part 1, 2, or 3 (Complete all for 3 PDA credits)
- Career Skills
PDA Credit Request Form
Online Resume Module
Use our online Resume Module to walk you through the resume-building process. Earn a PDA Credit after posting your resume to Handshake and submitting a credit request form.