Coastal Carolina University currently contracts with C.A. Timbes to provide snack vending and Pepsi to provide pouring rights and beverage vending services to its students, faculty and staff while serving the general public incidentally. There are currently over 70 beverage vending machines and over 20 snack vending machines located throughout campus.
To report a vending machine problem
If you are having a problem with any vending machine on campus, please contact the appropriate company directly using the list below:
Drink vending machine issue:
- Locate EQ# on the front of the beverage vending machine. This is usually located near the area where you insert the money into the machine on a white sticker.
- Call the Pepsi customer service hotline at 1-800-879-8884. Describe in detail the issue you experienced to the customer service representative.
- Report the issue and service confirmation number received from Pepsi's customer service representative to CCU Contractual and Business Services at 843-349-2137 or via email at email@example.com.
Snack vending machine issue:
- Call the C.A. Timbes customer service hotline at 1-800-662-5229. Describe in detail the location of the machine and the issue you are having.
- Report the issue and confirm you have talked to the customer service representative to CCU Contractual and Business Services at 843-349-2137 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain a reimbursement
To obtain a reimbursement for a vending machine error, please see one of the following individuals:
Mirinda Chestnut | 450A Century Circle
Kathryn Caulfield | Smith Science 218Q
Kay Hungerford | Edwards Building 201
Dean of Students Office | Indigo Hall