New University Driver
A new Coastal Carolina University driver must:
- Have an official three-year driving record. (Driving status is not acceptable.)
- Read the University's Transportation Policy.
- After reading the Department of Transportation Policy and Procedures, please complete and sign:
• A copy of the Driver Record Request and
• The Driver Pin Request. Bring it along with your official three-year driving record and a valid driver's license to Transportation Services, 470-A Allied Drive, Conway, SC 29526.
A driving record must be on file for anyone driving a CCU motor pool, Hertz or Enterprise rental vehicle. Reservations will not be made without a driving record. It is possible to obtain an official South Carolina driving record through SCDMV Online.
Transportation Procedures (download pdf)