In This Section

New University Driver

A new Coastal Carolina University driver must:

  1. Have an official three-year driving record. (Driving status is not acceptable.)
  2. Read the University's Transportation Policy.
  3. After reading the Department of Transportation Policy and Procedures, please complete and sign:
    • A copy of the Driver Record Request and
    • The Driver Pin Request. Bring it along with your official three-year driving record and a valid driver's license to Transportation Services, 470-A Allied Drive, Conway, SC 29526.

    A driving record must be on file for anyone driving a CCU motor pool, Hertz or Enterprise rental vehicle. Reservations will not be made without a driving record. It is possible to obtain an official South Carolina driving record through SCDMV Online.

Transportation Procedures (download pdf)