Guidelines for Authors
Please ensure that you follow the conventions listed below. Submissions that do not conform to the following guidelines will be returned.
- The title page should be included as a separate document from the manuscript itself as it will not be sent to reviewers. It should include the manuscript title centered and in the middle of the page, all author names and affiliations, and contact information for the corresponding author.
- All manuscripts are blind-reviewed. Please remove all identifying information, including author names and affiliations, from the manuscript before submission. Name your manuscript electronic file appropriately, without reference to authors or affiliation.
- Files should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Style guidelines should follow the Publication Manual for the American Psychological Association.
- Articles submitted to The Coastal Business Journal should be original work and should not be under consideration for any other publication or conference at the same time. By their submission for publication consideration, authors warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and indemnifies the publisher (Coastal Carolina University) against any breach of such warranty. Papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher (Coastal Carolina University) unless otherwise agreed.
About the Review Process
Each paper is blind reviewed by at least two reviewers and the Associate Editor. The results of the review will be forwarded as quickly as possible to the contact author. We strive to make a decision in 90 days, but occasionally the review process necessitates a longer time period.
We encourage you to submit your paper via an email attachment to the publisher at email@example.com.