Learn to make stable decisions at estate planning series
The series will address making financial and legal decisions for loved ones during a time of fluctuating economy and political volatility. Professionals from across the Myrtle Beach area will discuss topics such as retirement, estate planning, wills, probate, trusts, power of attorney, health care and taxes.
Session topics include:
- "What Does Your Retirement Look Like?"
- "Estate Planning Boot Camp"
- "Estate and Gift Tax Planning in Uncertain Times"
- "An Ever-Changing Economy - Where Are We Going?"
Guest speakers include:
- Dalton Floyd Jr., Esq., P.A., practicing lawyer since 1973
- Deirdre Edmonds, Esq., P.A., former Horry County probate judge
- Robert Salvino, Ph.D., associate director of CCU's Grant Center for Real Estate and Economic Development
Tickets for the series are $59 for an individual ticket or $100 for couples. Registration will remain open until July 31, and seating is limited. Hors d'oeuvres will be served each evening, and a wine tasting is scheduled on the final night. Atheneum Hall is located at 104 Independence Drive, Conway, SC 29526.
The Coastal Planned Giving Advisory Council in collaboration with the Division of Academic and Community Outreach at CCU is hosting the second estate planning series.
To register for the series or to find out more information, contact the Division of Academic and Community Outreach at 843-349-2767.