CCU to host Virtual Career Fair on Sept. 16
Employers planning to attend the virtual event include:
- Aflac, Myrtle Beach (event sponsor)
- Waffle House Inc. (event sponsor)
- BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Capital Vacations
- Enterprise Holdings
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Kaya Responsible Travel (international internships)
- Intern Abroad HQ (international internships)
- Lighthouse Behavioral Health Hospital
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Santee Cooper
- Sherwin Williams
- Sinclair Broadcasting Group
- U.S. Secret Service
- Vineyard Vines
- Washington Internship Institute
Employers and CCU student/alumni job seekers can click here to create an account and register for the Virtual Career Fair.
A Virtual Career Fair Workshop to help CCU students and alumni prepare for the Virtual Career Fair will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 14, at 3 p.m. To sign up for the workshop, click here.
Career Services also provides CCU students and alumni with career counseling, college major consultations, resume and cover letter development guidance, mock interviews, and interview preparation. Online appointments are available weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. For more information, call 843-349-2341, email email@example.com, or visit coastal.edu/career.