CEaL Program Checklist
1. Have your high school send an official transcript and your SAT/ACT test scores to CCU.
- If you have taken AP courses, you will also need to request that your AP test scores be sent by the College Board.
- If you have taken college-level courses during high school, you will need to contact the college that awarded the credits and have them send an official transcript also.
- Have the College Board send your SAT/ACT test scores to CCU. Your guidance counselor can help you with this.
2. Begin checking CCU's WebAdvisor for financial aid information, course schedule an other important campus information.
3. After graduation, have your high school send an official final transcript showing graduation date to CCU.
4. Pay tuition or set up a payment plan.
5. Submit your immunization records.
6. Review and submit all housing information.
- All CEaL students are highly recommended to live on campus during the CEaL program.
- If a CEaL student lives with a parent/guardian within 50 miles, they are not required to live on campus.
- Make sure to select the "CEaL Program 2018-2019" housing application which includes Summer II, Fall and Spring terms.
- To apply for housing, you must submit the online housing application and the $150 housing application/housing fee prepayment. This application fee is nonrefundable.
- Select the CEaL Program 2018-2019 application
7. Complete CCU's AlcoholEdu for College/Haven program by following the directions sent to your CCU email account after July 1, 2018.
- Part 1 must be completed by Aug. 18, 2018.
8. Register for Orientation
- You are required to New Student Orientation on July 5-6 prior to starting classes at CCU. You can register and pay the $155 fee online.
- We also have a Family Orientation which runs concurrent to the Student Orientation; if your family members are interested in attending, you can register them at the same time or call 843-349-2027.
9. Upload your CINO Card photo.