CEaL Program Checklist
1. Have your high school send an official transcript and your SAT/ACT test scores to CCU.
- If you have taken AP courses, you will also need to request that your AP test scores be sent by the College Board.
- If you have taken college-level courses during high school, you will need to contact the college that awarded the credits and have them send an official transcript also.
- Have the College Board send your SAT/ACT test scores to CCU. Your guidance counselor can help you with this.
2. Begin checking CCU's WebAdvisor for financial aid information, course schedule an other important campus information.
3. After graduation, have your high school send an official final transcript showing graduation date to CCU.
4. Pay tuition or set up a payment plan.
5. Submit your immunization records.
6. Review and submit all housing information.
- All CEaL students are highly recommended to live on campus during the CEaL program.
- If a CEaL student lives with a parent/guardian within 50 miles, they are not required to live on campus.
- Make sure to select the "CEaL Program 2020-2021" housing application which includes Summer II, Fall and Spring terms.
- To apply for housing, you must submit the online housing application and the $150 housing application/housing fee prepayment. This application fee is nonrefundable.
- For more information about the room selection process, please view this informative video: Housing Selection Process
7. Complete CCU's AlcoholEdu for College/Haven program by following the directions sent to your CCU email account after July 1, 2020.
- Part 1 must be completed by Aug. 18, 2020.
8. Register for Orientation
- Visit the New Student and Family Programs page and scroll down to select Summer II, then CEaL Student. On the New Student Orientation page for CEaL Students you will be provided all information about the CEaL New Student Orientation and prompted to complete online orientation at the new reduced rate of $75 for CEaL students. You will be automatically registered for a special July 9-10 new student orientation session (at NO additional cost to you).
- If you plan to bring a guest, have them contact the Office of New Student and Family Programs at (843) 349-2027. The guest fee is $20 per person.
9. Upload your CINO Card photo.
10. Install and update the anti-virus on your computer, if you have not already installed one. You can go to CCU Antivirus Protection to download the anti-virus software. You can also refer to the Quick Reference Guide located on the Student Computing Services website.