General admission tickets are required for the ceremony at the HTC Center (ages one and older); guest seating is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Accessible seating will be available in the arena. View the accessibility page for more details.
As a degree candidate planning on walking at commencement, you are required to claim a graduate ticket regardless if you plan to have guests in attendance. You may claim up to eight (8) guest tickets in addition to your graduate ticket. Tickets will be available to claim under your CINO ID number by visiting tickets.coastal.edu and selecting “Commencement Tickets.” Tickets will be available starting at 9 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 13. Access to the tickets will continue until 4 p.m. EDT on Monday, Aug. 2.
Instructions for Claiming Tickets
Begin by visiting the following link: tickets.coastal.edu
You should receive an email to your CCU email account from Coastal Arts (email@example.com) with the subject: Summer 2021 Commencement Tickets, before July 13. If you do not have an email by July 13, check your junk/spam folder(s). Tickets will be available beginning Tuesday, July 13, at 9 a.m. EDT.
1. To activate your account, click “Register Your Student Account” and input your CINO ID number.
2. When prompted, update your account information and create a password. Your account is now active. You are only able to activate and register your account once. *If you are prompted to enter a PIN, please call the Wheelwright Box Office at (843) 349-2787 for assistance.
3. To log in after you have initially registered, you will be able to log in to your account using your CCU email or CINO ID number and the password you created under the “Already Registered” tab. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password?”
4. Log in to your account. Click “Find Tickets” next to the event, Summer 2021 Commencement.
5. As a graduate, you must claim 1 graduate ticket for yourself. If you have guests attending, enter the number of tickets in the “Quantity” box (8 is the maximum quantity that can be entered), then click “Add to Cart.” If no guests are attending, leave as ‘0’.
6. Select “Continue”
7. “Print at home” will be the automatically selected delivery method. Your tickets will be sent directly to your CCU email shortly after claiming your tickets. Click “Add Package.”
8. Your account information will be displayed. Check to ensure your email address is correct. Click “Place Your Order.”
9. You will receive two emails. The first email is your confirmation of the ticket(s) claimed. The second email will have links to the downloadable tickets as PDFs.
10. Print each ticket and distribute them to your guests before the ceremonies. (Please be advised: each guest ticket has a separate barcode number. Please make sure you print all the available tickets individually.)
For any additional help or information, please contact the Wheelwright Box Office at 843-349-2787
Please be advised: Electronic tickets are generated with a unique identifier that is traceable back to the student who requested them. Because of this feature, they can be printed multiple times. Only the first set of allocated tickets scanned by the ticketing staff will gain entrance. Duplicate tickets with the same barcode will be denied entrance after the first set of tickets have been scanned. Any attempt to sell or make mass copies of electronic tickets will be considered a misuse of Coastal Carolina University property.