Information for Students
Below are helpful resources for students seeking more information about the University's student conduct process. For questions regarding matters specific to a student's case, students are encouraged to consult with their specific conduct officer.
Student Conduct Links
- Student Conduct Process
- Information for Students
- Information for Families/Parents
- Information for Advisers/Attorneys
- REPORT a Conduct Incident
- REPORT a Hazing Incident
STUDENT FORMS (downloadable pdfs)
- Community Service Form
- Release of Information Form(must be filled out by the student wishing to release information)
- Request for Appeal Form
ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUG INFORMATION
- BYSTANDER CLASS REGISTRATION
- For the Bystander Class you will need to bring your CINO Card.
- eCHECK UP online assessment »
The eCHECK UP online assessment must be completed prior to attending an AOD Assessment.
- For the Alcohol and other Drug Assessment you will need to bring:
• Your CINO Card
• Alcohol and Drug Education Assessment Referral Form which you received from your Conduct Officer
• eCHECK UP results (not the Certificate of Completion)