Information for Students
Below are helpful resources for students seeking more information about the University's student conduct process. For questions regarding matters specific to a student's case, students are encouraged to consult with their specific conduct officer.
Student Conduct Links
- Civic Engagement
- Information for Students
- Information for Families/Parents
- Information for Advisers/Attorneys
- REPORT a Conduct Incident
- REPORT a Hazing Incident
- CONTACT US
Community Service Hours Reporting Form (PDF)
Release of Information (ONLINE FORM) Must be filled out by the student wishing to release information
Request for Appeal Form (ONLINE FORM)
Action Plan Submission Link (ONLINE FORM)
ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUG INFORMATION
Bystander Class Registration »
For the Bystander Class you will need to bring your CINO Card.
The eCHECK UP online assessment must be completed prior to attending an AOD Assessment. The AOD Counselor will send your personalized link to you.
For the Alcohol and other Drug Assessment you will need to bring:
• Your CINO Card
• Alcohol and Drug Education Assessment Referral Form which you received from your Conduct Officer
• eCHECK UP results (not the Certificate of Completion)