We offer Work Requests to better service the CCU community. We provide regular cleaning services 7 days a week but, to ensure unique events and situations receive the proper amount of attention we use Work Requests.
- Work requests should be completed 5 days prior to the date of the requested service.
- Please provide a detailed description of what work you are requesting with dates and times so that we can ensure we staff the work request adequately.
- Work requests should only be completed when you or the department you represent need custodians to clean, sanitize, or staff an event that would require cleaning services outside of the daily maintenance of the area being used.
- For example, The Singleton Ballroom is not cleaned on a daily basis due to lack of use. If you are using this area for an event a work request should be completed. Once a work request is submitted the space can be inspected prior to your event and we can adequately staff the event to ensure the space is maintained properly.
- Work request should not be completed for things such as requests to refill paper towel dispensers or soap dispensers as these fall in line with the daily responsibilities of our staff. If these type of needs do occur please contact us at 843-349-6470 so that we may fulfill that need immediately.
- Incidents such as overflowing toilets, leaking pipes, or other hazardous situations should be treated as an emergency. If this type of situation occurs please contact Facilities Planning & Management