Access, Inclusion and Diversity Council
The Access, Inclusion and Diversity Council (AIDC) functions as an advisory council and recommending body to the Office of the President and liaison to divisions, offices and units across the university on issues of diversity, equity and inclusion. Overseeing a wide range of diversity and inclusion related issues across the university, the AIDC’s primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and disseminating the campus climate reports.
- Developing access, inclusion and diversity related recommendations in alignment with the university strategic plan that include strategies, individuals responsible for specific actions, timelines for implementation and measurable outcomes that reflect continuous improvement of campus climate, equity and diversity.
- Accessing and monitoring the implementation of the access, inclusion and diversity related strategic initiatives.
- Reporting on the progress toward achieving strategic access, diversity and inclusion goals.
- Reviewing and revising (as needed) access, diversity and inclusion goals and strategies.
- Promote knowledge, skill, and institutional practices toward diversity, equity and inclusion.
|ACCESS, INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY COUNCIL|
|Sandy Baldridge-Adrian||Staff Senate Representative||NAemail@example.com|
|Jean Bennett||Staff Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cassandra Boyd||Office of Diversity and Inclusion Representative||NAemail@example.com|
|TBA||Student Government Association Representative||NA|
|Teresa Burns||Faculty Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TBA||Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Representative||NA|
|Jerome Christia||Wall College – Dean’s Representative||N/Aemail@example.com|
|Carolyn Dillian||Spadoni College – Dean’s Representative||NA||cdillian@ coastal.edu|
|Sara Hottinger||Honors College – Dean’s Representative||NAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tiffany Hollis||Faculty Representativeemail@example.com|
|Joshua Moore||Intercultural and Inclusion Student Services||NAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arlise McKinney||Faculty Senate Representative||NAemail@example.com|
|Sara Peacock||Dean of Students||NAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sherri Restauri||Faculty Representativeemail@example.com|
|Caesar Ross||Staff Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gary Schmidt||Edwards College – Dean’s Representative||NAemail@example.com|
|Gregory Stephens||Student Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carrie Taylor||Center for Global Engagement||NAemail@example.com|
|William G. Ambrose, Jr.||Gupta College of Science – Dean’s Representative||NAfirstname.lastname@example.org|