This process is intended for use by incoming or current Coastal Carolina University students with a diagnosed disability. Please note, accommodations cannot be applied retroactively. Contact Accessibility and Disability Services with any questions regarding the following process:
- Complete the Accessibility and Disability Registration Form (pdf).
- Complete the Documentation of a Medical Disability Form (pdf) or ADHD Form (pdf).
- Obtain current (within the past three years) disability documentation, such as a psychoeducational evaluation.
- Gather historical disability documentation, such as an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
- Submit all of the above to Accessibility and Disability Services via encrypted email, mail, fax or in-person.
- Contact Accessibility and Disability Services to schedule an Initial Accommodation Set-up Appointment.