- College Policies and Procedures
- Initial Programs Candidate Handbook
- Advanced Programs Candidate Handbook
- Assessment Handbook
- Specialized Professional Associations (SPAs)
- SCOE Fall 2017 Undergraduate Fact Book
- SCOE Fall 2017 Graduate Fact Book
The William L. Spadoni College of Education currently offers five undergraduate and three graduate programs with a total enrollment of over 1,200 students. All programs in the college are approved by the South Carolina Department of Education, and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Additionally, all content areas are officially recognized by their specialized professional associations (SPAs).