Online Teaching Endorsement Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for the Online Teaching endorsement curriculum:
- Completion of the application form and payment of the $45 application fee.
- Transcripts - You must submit an official transcript from every institution you have attended. Receipt of a baccalaureate or any higher degree must be clearly indicated on the transcript from the awarding institution. Official transcripts are those sent by the registrar of a college or a university directly to the Office of Graduate Studies. The Office of Graduate Studies does not order transcripts from any institution.
- Official Scores - No tests are required for admission to the Online Teaching Certificate program.
- Application Deadlines
The Office of Graduate Studies admits non-degree students on a rolling basis. However, course registrations typically fill well in advance of each session. Prospective students are therefore encouraged to complete the non-degree application process at least two weeks prior to ensure course availability.
Certificate Program in Online Teaching and Training Admission Requirements
Admission to Study
Applications for graduate study should be directed to the Office of Graduate Studies at Coastal Carolina University.
Applicants for admission to the Certificate in Online Teaching and Training program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of the application form and payment of the application fee.
- Evidence of having received a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution in this country or its equivalent at a foreign institution based on a four-year degree program.
- Submission of an official transcript from each post-secondary school or college previously attended (all prior undergraduate academic study must be represented as well as any graduate study).
- Submission of a written statement of educational and career goals, including how this certificate program will contribute to realizing those goals.