Complete your application in just 10 steps...
Education Abroad Checklist
- Consider what you hope to accomplish by participating. What are your goals?
- Research program options by type, term or discipline using our website and the CCU Programs Search database.
- Make a list of potentially appropriate programs (between one and three).
- Bring your list to the Center for Global Engagement to discuss options and questions with a student Peer Adviser.
- Meet with the correct program adviser: Lori Patterson, Robert Bulsza or a faculty Program Leader.
- Meet with your Academic Adviser to select and confirm coursework abroad.
- Complete your online CCU Education Abroad application by the deadline and start your CCU scholarship applications (if eligible).
- If you will be using federal aid, loans and/or scholarships, schedule an appointment with Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Commit to participate after your CCU application is approved, and finish remaining program requirements.
- Attend pre-departure orientation and GO ABROAD!
How to Apply Online
All interested students must submit an online CCU Education Abroad application by the appropriate deadline. For most programs, the entire application process is online. If your program requires submission of hard copy documents, we will provide detailed instructions.
Online application procedures vary by program. For general instructions, visit ccu-sa.terradotta.com. Some application items require staff review before being checked off as complete. For example, your passport scan will be reviewed and marked as complete after it has been uploaded correctly.
Students already accepted into a program who wish to extend for an extra semester may need to submit another application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about next steps.
Click the "Submit" button. All done.