Innovation Engineering Training
Coastal Carolina University's Executive Development Programs is proud to bring training in innovation engineering to South Carolina. Innovation Engineering™ transforms innovation from a random gamble to a reliable system for profitable growth.
- We accomplish this by creating a culture of never ending innovation that delivers increased innovation speed (up to six times) and decreased risk (up to 80 percent).
- It works: Innovation Engineering® was developed by the Eureka! Ranch R&D team based on scientific analysis of more than 27 years of client projects.
- Statistical analysis included quantitative concept data on over 26,000 innovations and innovation attitude and process data on over 11,000 innovation cultures.
All materials, online readings, lunch and snacks are included. Participants who complete all materials receive a blue belt in innovation engineering from Eureka! Ranch.
Learn how to create, communicate and commercialize meaningfully unique ideas and the systems that make it work. The Cycles to Mastery teaching method enables everyone, no matter their level in the organization or educational background, to develop world-class innovation skills.
The training provides intelligent tools that amplify the impact of the Innovation Engineering Education and help turn the new mindset into a cultural habit. The tools are accessed through a private InnovationEngineeringLabs.com web portal. The tools comprise five groups:
- Create, communicate, commercialize tools
- Alignment tools
- Fail FAST fail CHEAP tools
- Collaboration cafe tools
- Patent ROI tools. All tools work instantly with no set-up required.
If you would like more information on Innovation Engineering, click here.
Companies Using Innovation Engineering
Schedule and Registration
- Day 1: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (one-hour lunch)
- Day 2: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (one-hour lunch)
- Day 3: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.* (one-hour lunch)
- Day 4: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.* (one-hour lunch)
- Day 5: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.* (one-hour lunch)
*Session will dismiss after all materials are covered on the third day; actual end time may take place before 5 p.m.
To register, please contact Christina Genovevo at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 843-349-2071.
A 10-person minimum is required for the session to run. Registered participants will be notified 15 days in advance of cancellation.
Overnight stay on campus available at a significantly reduced rate, please inquire if interested.