James G. Straub Music Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in music;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 CCU GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
*FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.