**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
John Christopher Columbus Murray Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Must demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to applicants who are single parents (single parents include those who are widowed, separated or divorced).
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
If you meet the preference, please briefly explain your status as a single parent. The student must be a single parent to meet the preference. If you do not meet the preference, no submission is required.