**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
John Christopher Columbus Murray Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Must demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to applicants who are single parents (single parents include those who are widowed, separated or divorced).
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
If you meet the preference, please briefly explain your status as a single parent. The student must be a single parent to meet the preference. If you do not meet the preference, no submission is required.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.