**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
Nancy Burgen Exercise and Sport Science Annual Scholarship
for continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Have completed 30+ credits at the time of the award;
- Be majoring in Exercise and Sport Science;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students entering their junior or senior year who are not already receiving significant financial support* from other sources; however, students entering their sophomore year may be eligible for this scholarship if there are no junior or senior applicants who meet the criteria.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Submit a one-page typed personal statement with the following information:
- Describing your community service and leadership experience;
- Explaining you future career aspirations; and
- Your reasons for applying for the scholarship.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.