**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
Myrtle Beach Area Hospitality Association Resort Tourism Management Annual Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in Resort Tourism Management;
- Have previous hospitality experience;
- Entering freshmen applicants must present a minimum 1,100 on the SAT (math and critical reading) or a minimum 24 (composite) on the ACT. Must also have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA (on a 4.0 scale);
- All other applicants must have completed at least 30 credits hours with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale);
- Maintain full-time status throughout the term of the scholarship and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Submit evidence of previous hospitality experience.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.