Grand Strand Chapter of South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be enrolled full-time; and
- Majoring in Accounting.
Preference will be given to students who are meeting the following criteria:
- A South Carolina resident; with emphasis given to Horry/Georgetown County residents;
- Have earned at least 30 credit hours with a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Have earned a minimum 3.0 GPA in business/accounting courses;
- Demonstrates financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; and
- Demonstrates satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need