**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
HGTC Foundation WIPL Life and Legacy Annual Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a student who transferred from Horry Georgetown Technical College;
- Have completed a minimum of 15 credit hours at the time of application;
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Students from Horry, Georgetown, Dillon, Marion, and Williamsburg counties in South Carolina will be given preference.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Submit an essay answering the following questions:
- What do you see as the greatest critical issue facing women today?
- Describe a historical or contemporary female leader who has forged pathways of change for that issue.
- Analyze how have the values of this leader you identified have inspired you or will inspire you to give back to your community.
- Explain how this scholarship enhances your academic progress and success.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.