**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
J. Ralph and Ami S. Byington Annual Scholarships
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a continuing CCU or new transfer student;
- Be majoring in Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, or Bio-Chemistry with an expressed interest in Pharmacy, or Music with winds as the primary instrument;
- GPA requirement:
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Submit a personal statement, no longer than 400 words, describing your intended career upon graduation and how your current academic endeavors will enhance said career options.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.