**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
The Evelynn Rose Pettijohn Memorial Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in psychology or education;
- Be a rising junior or senior at the time of the award;
- New transfer students must have a minimum collegiate GPA of 3.0;
- Continuing students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Submit a typed statement addressing the following questions:
- Why you have chosen to pursue a major in psychology or education?
- What are your personal goals and aspirations?
- What major life change have you had to endure and how has this experience changed your approach to living?
- Explain how this scholarship will enhance your academic progress and success?
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.