**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Walter T. Berner, Jr. Endowed Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be at least a rising sophomore;
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science or the Duel-Degree Engineering Program;
- New transfer students must have a minimum cumulative collegiate of 3.0;
- Continuing students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0; and
- Maintain full-time or part-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference will be given to applicants who submit additional requirements below.
Submit a typed essay to include one paragraph on each of the following:
- Explain in detail how you can use your degree to influence your community, nation, or world in a manner that will positively impact the future.
- Explain how this scholarship will enhance your academic progress and success.
- Describe how you demonstrate service through community activities, service projects, clubs, or through volunteer efforts with which you have been involved, what you see as the greatest need in our community, and how you plan to be involved in giving back in the future.