Burroughs & Chapin Horry County Annual Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a graduate of a public or private high school in Horry County (SC);
- New freshmen must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5;
- New transfer students must have a minimum collegiate GPA of 2.5;
- Continuing students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 2.5;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.