****THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15****
Dorothy Graves Annual Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior;
- Be enrolled in a major within the E. Craig Wall, Sr. College of Business;
- Graduated from an Horry County (SC) high school;
- New transfers must have a minimum 2.5 collegiate GPA;
- Continuing students must have a minimum 2.5 CCU GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
- Submit a personal statement describing the reason for choosing your major and how you plan to use your major once you have completed your degree.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.