ILRC Online Appointments
- Intercultural Languages Resource Center
Brittain Hall 240
- Gary Schmidt
Brittain Hall 212
To make an online appointment with the Intercultural Languages Resource Center (ILRC), students must make requests via email to ILRC@coastal.edu a minimum of 24 hours before the requested appointment time. In the email, students must:
- Provide their full names and student ID numbers
- Give the full class number (for example, SPAN 110, Section 01)
- Identify the instructor by full name (first and last)
- Suggest at least two possible times for the online appointment. Please note that these times must fall during the following hours: Monday through Friday, between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Include a telephone number where they can be reached
After sending an email requesting an appointment, students will receive a response within 24 hours providing directions for accessing online tutoring and verifying the day and approximate time when the student may expect to be contacted by a tutor to begin the tutoring session. Students who do not include all of the above information in their emails will receive an email asking for additional information. No online appointments can be scheduled unless all of the above information is provided. Students will be allowed to make a maximum of one online tutoring session per day during this period.