- Honors students pursue an enhanced academic curriculum.
- Honors students are allowed early registration for classes before other students to ensure better course selections before they fill up during the first days of regular registration.
- Non-honors classes can be changed to an honors section to give honors students enhanced opportunities in your choice of curriculum.
- Honors students develop close mentoring relationships with faculty and staff members.
- There is select housing expressly for honors students.
- Honors students have an opportunity to study in Washington, D.C., for one semester for course credits.
- Honors students have study abroad opportunities while earning honors-level course credits.
- Graduates of the Honors Program have honors status designated on their transcript.
- Honors students have opportunities to be selected for excellence awards.