Requests for Release - Coastal Carolina University
In This Section
In This Section

Request for Release

Prior to living with University Housing, residents are required to sign the University Housing License Agreement ackowledging the policies and procedures. In some limited circumstances, students may be eligible for a Housing requirement (STUD-336) exemption or Housing release, after move-in. Click on the appropriate block below for more information.

  • If you would like an exemption for a future term, click Prior to Occupancy.

  • If you sould like a release for a current term, click During Occupancy.


Related Links

Contact Information

University Housing
Tradition Hall 135
M-Th: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
F: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
843-349-6400 (phone)
843-349-6425 (fax)

Township Circle Desk

Elvington Loop Desk

University Place Desk

University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.