Suggested items to pack
Video: What to do in case of an evacuation at CCU?
Select graphic below to view video (run time 2:46).
Items to Take With You
- Room key and CINO Card
- Driver’s license, state ID card or passport
- Health insurance ID card (if applicable)
- Cash and debit/credit card
- Prescription medications
- Clothes and toiletries for at least a week
- Schoolwork including books, laptop/tablet with charger, etc.
- Cellphone with charger
- Books, playing cards, iPod, crossword puzzles, handheld video games, etc., to keep yourself entertained while you are at your shelter location
- If evacuating from University Housing to an off campus shelter location, bring pillow, linens and shower shoes
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.