Getting Ready for Fall Move-In
Below are some things you will need or should review prior to your move in.
- Upload your photo for your CINO Card. Residents are unable to check into housing without it.
- New students and transfers must upload their photo using the GET Mobile app to have their CINO Card printed in advance. CINO Cards will be distributed at housing move-in.
- Returning students who have lost their CINO Card should email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Thursday, August 5, 2021 to request your CINO Card to be reprinted for pick up at housing move-in.
- Otherwise, the CINO Card Office will be in the Lib Jasckon Student Union, room A103 to assist students who still need to get their CINO Card.
- Go to the CINO Card website for more information and photo guidelines.
- Submit your immunization records. All students attending CCU are required to meet the University's Immunization Requirements prior to registration or being checked into housing. Visit the Student Health Services website for more information.
- Schedule your move-in appointment. All residents will be required to schedule a move-in appointment online in MyCoastalHome at least 48 hours in advance. Appointments are spread out over multiple days and times to make it easy for you to move in. Residents should arrive on time for their appointment.
- Find your room assignment at MyCoastalHome and contact your roommate(s). Fall housing assignments are for students to see along with roommate contact information on the Application Summary page in MyCoastalHome. Changes to assignments and roommates may happen throughout the summer.
- Begin thinking about what to bring and what not to bring. Remember you cannot bring everything, so you want to take some time to figure out what is most important for you to bring. We have created a handy checklist of items to consider bringing and things you may want to leave at home. Consult our What to Bring List and Community Living Guide for more information.
- Label belongings. Move in is a busy time with lots of students moving in at the same time. We strongly encourage residents to label all belongings with labels or tape. Include your name, building and room on all items.
No parking is allowed around Chanticleer, DeCenzo, Singleton-Young, Tradition, Ingle, Eaglin and the Woods from Thursday, August 12, 2021 through Saturday, August 14, 2021, No Parking Zones for Housing Move-In.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.