Getting Ready for Fall Move-In
Items Required Before Check-in
- Upload your photo for your CINO Card. Residents are unable to check into housing without it.
- New students and transfers must upload their photo using the GET Mobile app. CINO Cards will be distributed at housing check-in. Photos should be uploaded by Sunday, July 30, 2023.
- Returning students who have lost their CINO Card should email email@example.com by Sunday, July 30, 2023 to request their CINO Card to be reprinted for pick up at housing check-in. Your student account will be billed $20.
- Go to the CINO Card website for more information and photo guidelines.
- Submit your immunization records. All students attending CCU are required to meet the University's Immunization Requirements prior to selecting their move-in appointment or being checked into housing. Visit the Student Health Services website for more information.
- Schedule your move-in appointment. All residents are required to schedule a check-in appointment online in MyCoastalHome at least 48 hours in advance.
Additional Items Before Check-in
- Order your parking decal prior to August 1. All students who register their vehicle prior to August 1 will have their decal mailed to them. All vehicles, including motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, and bicycles must be registered with the Department of Public Safety and have a current parking decal affixed to the vehicle. Here are the links to register: Bicycle Registration and Vehicle Registration.
- Review the Move-in Guidelines.
- Find your room assignment at MyCoastalHome and contact your roommate(s). Fall housing assignments are available on the Application Summary page in MyCoastalHome. Changes to assignments and roommates may happen throughout the summer.
- Think about what to bring and what not to bring. Remember you cannot bring everything, so take some time to figure out what is most important. We have created a handy checklist of items to consider bringing and things you may want to leave at home. Consult our What to Bring List and Community Living Guide for more information.
- Label belongings. We encourage residents to label all belongings. Include your name, building and room on all items.
Parking is not allowed around Chanticleer, DeCenzo, Singleton-Young, Tradition, Ingle, Eaglin and the Woods from Wednesday, August 16, 2023 through Saturday, August 19, 2023. No Parking Zones for Housing Move-In.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.