Maximize your move-in experience by reviewing and following these guidelines.
- Schedule a move-in appointment in MyCoastalHome. You are able to cancel this appointment and reschedule if your travel plans change.
- Each resident is encouraged to limit the number of helpers to assist with moving items into their housing assignment.
- Only TWO vehicles per resident will be permitted to enter the check-in line and residential communities. Check-in identification placards for approved vehicles will be distributed at the Drive-through Check-in Welcome Tent.
- Advanced notification required for oversized vehicles. Check-in tents have a 6'10" clearance and cannot accommodate tall or wide vehicles.
- Bring a hand truck or dolly to assist with carrying large or heavy items. Limited carts will be available for residents in Eaglin, Ingle, Chanticleer, DeCenzo, Singleton-Young, and Tradition halls.
If you, a family member or close personal contact has symptoms of any illness, please do not come to campus. Contact University Housing to discuss alternative check-in arrangements.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.