To help you and your family have an efficient move-in, we have established the following guidelines. Prior to scheduling your move-in appointment, you will acknowledge you have received this information and will follow these guidelines.
- Schedule a move-in appointment in MyCoastalHome. You are able to cancel this appointment and reschedule if your travel plans change.
- Each resident is encouraged to limit the number of helpers to assist with moving items into their housing assignment.
- Only TWO vehicles per resident will be permitted to enter the Express Check-in line and residential communities. Move-in identification placards for approved vehicles will be distributed at the Express Check-in Welcome Tent.
- No oversized vehilces allowed. Express Check-in tents cannot accommodate tall or wide vehilces. Tents have an 7-foot clearance.
- Bring a handtruck or dolley to assist you with carrying large or heavy items. Limited carts will be available for residents in Eaglin, Ingle, Chanticleer, DeCenzo, Singleton-Young, and Tradition.
If you, a family member or close personal contact has symptoms of any illness, please do not come to campus. Contact University Housing to discuss alternative move-in arrangements.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.