Special Interest Housing
Healthy Living Community
The Healthy Living Community is for first year students who want to lead a healthy life. This community will allow for students to become engaged and knowledgeable about them as a whole person. Students are assigned to a designated section of Eaglin Hall.
- Opportunities for community Intramural Teams
- Opportunities to meet with faculty and staff across campus that can help them achieve their healthy goals.
- Participate in programming that will educate other students on making healthy choices as it pertains to their mind, body and soul.
The Healthy Living Community (HLC) is committed to empowering residents to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle for their mind, body and soul. The HLC will provide opportunities for residents to get involved on campus and learn about the resources available to them.
Questions for Housing Application:
- Why do you want to be part of the Healthy Living Community?
- How would participation in this community enhance your experience in your major and at CCU?
- How would you contribute to the community?
- Mike Cruise, LiveWell Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Williams, Community Coordinator - email@example.com
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.