Special Interest Housing
The TEACH Community, Teacher Education and Creative Humanities, is for those students who plan to make teaching their life’s work. Students are assigned to a designated section of DeCenzo Hall (formerly Teal Hall).
The TEACH Community will offer education majors the opportunity to:
- Exchange insights, suggestions, and aspirations with their fellow education majors regarding teaching, learning, and living in an interdependent community.
- Obtain accessible support from a program advisor who will help build organizational structures and processes that promote and maintain open communications among the community.
- Develop leadership skills and professional attributes needed to be a successful teacher candidate in the Spadoni College of Education.
- Collaborate with faculty to gain valuable knowledge in researching and presenting educational understandings at professional education conferences.
Questions for Housing Application:
- Why do you want to be part of the TEACH Community?
- How would participation in this community enhance your experience in your major and at CCU? How would you contribute to the community?
- What experiences have you had to prepare you to be a potential leader?
- Amanda Darden, Director for Center for Excellence, Academic Advising, and Student Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylor Wright, Community Coordinator - email@example.com
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.