MyCoastalHome is your gateway to all things housing and meal plan at Coastal Carolina University.
By Fall 2016, MyCoastalHome will allow you to do all of the following:
- Complete a housing application (or request a housing exemption)
- Submit roommate requests
- Pick your room during room selection
- Select a meal plan (or request a meal plan exemption)
- Check the status of or cancel your housing application
- Request a room change
- Review the check in condition of your room
- Submit a maintenance request
- Apply for student employment with University Housing
All MyCoastalHome users will log in using their CCU user name and password. Your user name is the part of your email address before the @ symbol (e.g. email is firstname.lastname@example.org so user name is chauncey). MyCoastalHome will be active for new students and new transfer students after being accepted to Coastal Carolina University and paying the enrollment deposit.
Main Campus Desk
Tradition Hall Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.