Room assignments for fall and spring semesters are visible in MyCoastalHome on the Application Summary page after clicking on the appropriate housing application. You will be able to see your meal plan, housing assignment and roommate(s) information.
You have the ability to change your own room assignment before you arrive in August. Follow these simple steps to make a change:
- Log into MyCoastalHome.
- Click on Apply for Housing and select Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Once you have a housing assignment, the Room Change process should be open.
- The process is very similar to the room selection process. Before you commit to a space you can view the profile(s) of the student(s) already assigned there to see if it would be a good match.
- Once you find a room, click on it and confirm the room assignment.
- If you are part of a roommate group, you are unable to change the room assignment of anyone in your group. If your preferred roommate wants to change with you, they will follow the same steps.
- If you have been accepted to a Special Interest Housing community (e.g., Bridge, Honors, SEA Floor), you are only eligible to select spaces within your assigned community.
Spaces will become available as we receive cancellations and other students change their assignment, so what you see as available now may be different tomorrow.
You may change your assignment through Sunday, July 31, 2022. All room changes will be frozen until approximately two weeks into the semester after we have confirmed our no shows and verified occupancy.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.