Fall is only a short time away. Fall housing assignments are visible in MyCoastalHome on the Application Summary page after clicking on the appropriate housing application. You will be able to see your meal plan, housing assignment and roommate(s) information.
We understand students may see an assignment and want to make a change before arriving in August. Lucky for you as you have the ability to change your own assignment! Follow these simple steps to make a change:
- Log into MyCoastalHome.
- Click on Housing Application at the top and select Academic Year 2019-2020 or CEaL Program 2019-2020.
- Once you are in your application and have a housing assignment, the Room Change page should be open for you.
- The process is very similar to the room selection process. Before you commit to a space you can even view the profile(s) of the student(s) already assigned there to see if it would be a good match.
- Once you find a space you want to change to, click on it and confirm the room assignment.
- Please be aware if you have a mutual roommate request, you are unable to change the assignment of your roommate request. If your preferred roommate wants to change with you, they will have to also change their assignment using the steps above.
- In addition, if you have been accepted to a Special Interest Housing community (e.g., Bridge, Honors, SEA Floor), you are only eligible to select spaces within your assigned community.
Spaces will become available as we receive cancellations and other students change their assignment, so what you see as available now may be different tomorrow.
You may change your assignment through Wednesday, July 31, 2019, except CEaL who have until Friday, June 21 to make any changes. All room changes will be frozen until approximately two weeks into the semester after we have confirmed our no shows and verify occupancy.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.