facebook icon twitter youtube

Student Services

University Housing works with a number of departments across campus to provide services to our residents. Click on one of the links to the left to learn more about these various offices and the services they provide.

UP Outside

 University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.

Contact Information

University Housing
Ingle Hall
843-349-6400 (phone)
843-349-6425 (fax)

Main Campus Desk

University Place Desk

Quick Links

facebook icon twitter icon