Living On Campus
Community Coordinators (CCs) live on campus in an apartment within their assigned community. Below is an overview of what is provided to give you a peek into what your new home can become.
- Each CC apartment has two bedrooms (except Low Country which has three) with each bedroom having a private bathroom, full kitchen and living room.
- Apartments are fully furnished with living room, dining room and bedroom furniture (only in one bedroom).
- A washer, dryer and major kitchen appliances are provided.
- All apartments have both wired and wireless internet service.
- Cable service is included.
Main Campus Desk
Tradition Hall Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.