New Employment Benefits Orientation
Step 1: Summary of Benefits Worksheet
- This form will help prepare you in making your benefits selections. Please complete prior to your Benefits Orientation meeting. Summary of Benefits Worksheet
Step 2: New Employee Orientation Presentation
All new Employees are required to complete this section of New Employee Orientation their first day of work.
- Start the NEO Online Orientation Presentation (approx. 17 minutes)
Step 3: Benefits Orientation Presentation
All new Employees are required to complete this section of New Employee Orientation prior to meeting with benefits counselors.
- Leave Options (approx. 16 minutes)
- South Carolina Retirement Systems Presentation
- Additional information on ORP (Optional Retirement Plan) Vendors:
- Insurance Options (approx. 14 minutes)
- A Counselor will not be able to assist you until you have viewed the online presentations.
- State guidelines require you to enroll in your benefits within 30 days of your hire date.
Step 4: Coastal Carolina History
Please visit the following link: Coastal Carolina History & Traditions
Step 5: Conclusion
Thank you for participating in our online New Employee Orientation. We hope that this orientation has been informative and helpful.
To complete the session, please be sure to do the following:
- Contact a Benefits Representative in the Human Resources Office to make an appointment to complete your benefits election forms.
Step 6: Evaluation Form
- Please complete, print, and bring this form to your benefits orientation. New Employee Orientation Survey
65.5° / 18.6° C