- Graduation Application
- AP Invoices
- Graduate Studies Application
- Perceptive Content HOME
- Perceptive Content will upgrade from version 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 in September 2017.
- The Office of Financial Aid will be live with Perceptive Content in December 2017. Workflow design is in full swing to ensure optimal processing.
- The Office of Admissions and Merit Awards will be live with Perceptive Content in March 2018. Workflow design and Intelligent Capture configuration is underway. Perceptive Content will be able to increase the efficiency of processing transcripts through utilizing cutting edge software developments in Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- An online form will be created so that new workflow ideas can be submitted (in the meantime, please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Completed Projects and Updates
Accounts Payable - Workflow completed October 2016• Update July 2017: Automate a process to assign a "Task Due Date" based on the invoice due date• Update July 2017: Automate daily email for any outstanding invoices
- Graduate Admissions - Workflow completed October 2016
• Update May 2017: Implemented a new International Graduate Admissions Application
- Graduation Application - Workflow completed October 2016
• Update June 2017: There is now a "Final Status" column to indicate the overall status of the graduation application. There are only three possible statuses that may be assigned to a graduation application:
• Approved indicates the application has been completely approved
• Denied indicates the application was denied and is no longer being reviewed
• In Review indicates the application is somewhere in the review process
• Update June 2017: Students automatically receive confirmation email after successful application submission