Beacon, the Campus Lab's student success module, is designed to assess student strengths and weaknesses while facilitating communication between faculty, advisors and other student support staff.
Beacon Faculty Resources (NEW!)
Course Evaluations provide meaningful feedback to faculty and administration and can inform decisions about accreditation and faculty performance reviews.
- Link to Course Evaluations
- Course Evaluations for Faculty User Guide
- Course Evaluations for Chairs User Guide
- Contact: Molly French (email@example.com)
Outcomes provides faculty with the ability to evaluate student learning outcomes. Using comparative dashboards, Outcomes presents assessment data at the section level and allows data aggregation across courses and academic programs.
- Link to Outcomes
- Outcomes User Guide
- Outcomes User Guide - Assessing the Core
- Contact: Vivian Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Planning provides users with the ability to create assessment plans and reports that support the University's strategic mission.
- Link to Planning
- Assessment Planning User Guide
- Contact: Vivian Ford (email@example.com) or Holly Legg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coastal Connections uses the Engage tool to help students find organizations, sign up for events, and record involvement in activities and memberships across campus.