Student achievement and success is an ongoing top priority for the University. This commitment is evidenced in the 2016-2021 CCU Strategic Plan through Strategic Goal 2.1: Ensure a supportive, high-quality learning environment that produces knowledgeable and skilled graduates prepared for future success.
- Top Ten Baccalaureate Degrees Awarded by Major, July 2016 - June 2021
- Baccalaureate Degrees Awarded by College, July 2016 - June 2021
- Graduate Degrees Awarded by College, July 2016 - June 2021
Retention and Graduation
- First-Year Freshmen Retention Rates, Fall 2016 - Fall 2020
- Six-Year Graduation Rates, Fall 2011 - Fall 2015
- Student progress and completion (sam - student achievement measure)