Internships & Assistantships:
- Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals (German)
- American Association of Teachers of German Summer Internships in Germany
- DAAD Undergraduate Scholarship (German)
- Coined International paid internships to develop Spanish language skills
- Internships in Italy (various disciplines: library science, wine studies, tourism, sports management)
- Internships in Italy (hotel and hospitality, IT, marketing, graphic design, marketing & communication)
- Internships in Italy according to a chosen city (e.g. Naples, Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice)
- Internships in Florence or Rome (Italy)
- Florence Culinary School + internship (Italy)
- http://wiidc.org/ - Intern in Washington DC with a foreign embassy or governmental organization
- https://www.summerinternships.com/CCU - Dream Careers Global internship program in Barcelona, Hong Kong, London and Paris
- https://www.coastal.edu/internships/internationalinternships/ - List of recommended international internship providers
- For more information on internships, please visit https://www.coastal.edu/internships/ or contact Robert Bulsza in the Career Services Center.
- Teach in the beautiful Marche region, an area that exemplifies the rich history and artistic and cultural heritage of Italy. Teaching assistants will gain valuable teaching experience by providing English teaching assistance to full-time teachers in a local school. Accommodation is provided by a nearby host family, for whom they will provide an additional five hours per week of English tutoring.
- School Teaching Assistantship in the Piedmont region: Teaching English in Italy is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a classroom while living with a volunteer Italian host family abroad. This 3-month teaching program involves 15-18 hours per week of classroom hours as an English teaching assistant, and accommodation and meals are provided by a local volunteer host family.
This is your chance to experience true cultural exchange while you work as an ESL instructor, live like a local, enjoy delicious cuisine, and explore the Italian region of Piedmont.